Dermacos - Facial Skin Care



Product Review


Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored in any way.

We all are forever in need of good skin care regime for many different reasons these days, some of them are quite justified while other are artificially induced (to keep the demand/supply jiggle going). With each passing day, it’s getting tougher to decide which brand to trust depending on (most often “fake”) description on the actual product in order to adopt and which to drop, along with the constant struggle with our budget.

Most of us are in the same boat when it comes to not having infinite resources to buy just about anything and everything off the shelf, so when we do decide on a particular brand for its products efficiency, we (quite reasonably) expect proper value out of our money. Some brands deliver while others disappoint and the hunt for satisfactory products keeps on going… until recently.

I’m one of those people who prefers doing weekly at home “cleansing” along with monthly “salon-facial”, so I’m always on the lookout for new, more efficient and cost effective skincare routines and it’s no surprise that I often find myself roaming the skincare aisles of departmental stores. About few months ago while doing the same reading and comparing and buying products on beautifully arranged shelves I suddenly spotted the wide range of Dermacos facial skin care products (and was carried instantly back to my college days, because that is when I used to use Dermacos! Not only were the products pretty economical but were so amazingly effective in keeping up with all the skin-challenges of that age) and bought the whole range of facial products.

It Contained:
Dermacos Hexagonal Cleanser

 Dermacos Guava Glow Scrub



Dermacos Multi-Purpose Grey Cream

Dermacos Refining Enzymatic Mask (there were other masks too, I preferred this one)


Dermacos Energizing Smoothing Toner

Dermacos Resurfacing peeling Cream (That’s not strictly included in facial products but I bought it anyway because of the description on the jar and have been using it since then with over-night effective results on pimples/scars and pigmented patches)
In addition to the facial range, I have been using Dermacos Facial Blond Brightener and Dermacos Facial blond Activator for fine, slight hair we all have on our faces. There has not been any inflammation or sting (common in bleaching products), if anything it leaves my face clean and smooth by giving my facial-hair slight gold hues.






(Each of the mentioned products cost about 300 to 400Pkr or  $2.15 to 3)

It’s been more than 3 months since I have had my last “salon-facial” because I’ve been doing my own “every-10/15-days” drill at home with the above mentioned products and every time it leaves me little more “pleasantly” surprised by the authenticity of Dermacos products and super-amazing results. They come in relatively generous jar fills that can last an individual for sufficient enough period of time depends on independent usability.

I would so totally recommend Dermacos to all of you reading this (especially those who find experimenting new, fancy products intimidating or/and those (like me) who struggle with their pocket-holes, for its absolutely brilliant budget and results balance.






Comments